- Denzel Washington is hired as a bodyguard for Dakota Fanning and, when Dakota is kidnapped, Denzel calls upon his friend Robert Downey Jr to create a suit of powered armour for him to confront the kidnappers.
- The Dark Lord Sauron forges the one videotape to rule them all, in which he traps the evil sorceress Samara. Long afterwards, Frodo inherits the one videotape, unwittingly unleashes Samara when he tries to play it, and epicness ensues.
- American pilot Ben Affleck is caught in a love “square” between hot nurse Kate Beckinsale, his childhood buddy Josh Hartnett and Scarlett Johansson, a poor secretary who always wears the same pair of pearl earrings to work at the base.
- James Bond and John McClane join forces when Bond’s boss M, McClane’s wife Holly and others are held hostage by megalomaniac Gustav Graves in Nakatomi Plaza.
- Disillusioned with his life, Bruce Wayne signs a deal with Rumplestiltskin to relive a day before his parents were killed, but realises that he has been erased from existence and figures in his life such as Alfred and Commissioner Gordon have become vastly different versions of themselves due to the alternate timeline.
- Dr Frank N Furter, after being kicked out of his band, becomes a substitute teacher to a bunch of fifth-graders and turns them into a cross-dressing rock band. Ooops.
- To change things up a little, Steve Carell and Tina Fey go to the Museum of Natural History for their date night. They are accidentally locked into the museum after it closes and, along with unwitting night guard Ben Stiller; have to fend off the exhibits that come to life.
- Free-spirited Meryl Streep leaves the abbey and decides to become a violin teacher to poor inner-city kids.
- Zombie aliens descend upon the earth and a government research project based in Area 51 may hold the key to their defeat-that, along with Jeff Goldblum’s laptop.
- MI5 hire Mark Walhberg, Charlize Theron, Seth Green and Jason Statham to go to Venice and rob a safe containing compromising pictures of a senior Royal.
- Arthur Dent, along with the cast of a hit sci-fi television show, is called upon by aliens who mistake the band for real-life space travellers.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and her bestest gal pals go shopping in a city where it is perpetually night, and therefore the bars never close!
- Tom Hanks, a decorated soldier diagnosed with an incurable illness and told he has sixth months left to live, goes on his last mission, leading an elite team of special forces soldiers who are hired to stop a volcano from erupting.
THE ANSWERS (THAT ARE BLOWIN' IN THE WIND)
- Iron Man On Fire – Iron Man + Man on Fire
- Lord of The Ring – Lord of the Rings + The Ring
- Girl With the Pearl Harbour – Girl With the Pearl Earring + Pearl Harbour
- Die Hard Another Day – Die Hard + Die Another Day
- Batman Forever After – Batman Forever + Shrek Forever After
- School of Rocky Horror Picture Show – School of Rock + Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Date Night at the Museum – Date Night + Night at the Museum
- The Sound of Music of the Heart – The Sound of Music + Music of the Heart
- Independence Day of the Dead – Independence Day + Day of the Dead
- The Italian Bank Job (bonus points as both films star Jason Statham!) - The Italian Job + The Bank Job
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy Quest – Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy + Galaxy Quest
12. Sex and the Dark City-Sex and the City + Dark City
13. G.I. JOE vs the Volcano-G.I. JOE: The Rise of Cobra + Joe vs the Volcano